How did you get the pin? I'm going to the March today in Ann Arbor and going to the store there to buy a few. I haven't been to any online stores so don't really know what's available. I have a friend that I used to rely on for the latest sarcasm or fact or movement on a tee shirt but my dresser draws are too full and I haven't been in touch. Maybe I'll see Nicole and girls in Ann Arbor!
Did you watch the Inaug? I wish there hadn't been violence. You must read John Lewis's graphic history of the Civil Rights Movement and what went on. I'm beginning to connect that to what goes on today. Just because The Civil Rights Act was signed in 1965 by Johnson, as we've been hearing, if we've been listening, that there is still a lot of work to do. I wonder what those members of Congress who didn't go to the inauguration did instead?
The pin came from a site in Ann Arbor, I wore it on my sweater at the casino in Traverse City and got a few complements from a minority and the head honcho Indian there. I didn't watch the Inaguaration, but saw so many clips of the speech. I can't imagine what Hillary was thinking there watching Trump. Obama was so gracious with the exchange of power, I hope he stays connected.
Yes, Maud was saying that we should have gone. She was watching it on TV all day. They ran it on our local TV station. I saw that they spoke a lot about Flint and Michigan and Michael Moore was good. We saw a lot of the ladies coming back on the metro when we were going to dinner. I hope people see how serious this is.
These marches were all over the country, did you see Madonna? She looks so young! I watched until the MI basketball game started. I should have gone downtown, the sun came out and it was 61 degrees out. I see Nicolle was in Lansing for the March.
No, I missed Madonnna. I'll try to catch it on the recap tonight. Good for Nicolle! I had my shirt on today and a lot of people asked me if I went. I saw London and Paris on the news.
I'm sure there will be more marches to participate in. A lot of my family left for Africa Saturday. There were so many great signs, my favorite was " IKEA has better cabinets".
16 comments:
Indeed; nothing but a class act. Love your pin...I'll be wearing my shirt on Saturday, whether I go or not.
Same, here.
How did you get the pin? I'm going to the March today in Ann Arbor and going to the store there to buy a few.
I haven't been to any online stores so don't really know what's available. I have a friend that I used to rely on for the latest sarcasm or fact or movement on a tee shirt but my dresser draws are too full and I haven't been in touch.
Maybe I'll see Nicole and girls in Ann Arbor!
Did you watch the Inaug? I wish there hadn't been violence. You must read John Lewis's graphic history of the Civil Rights Movement and what went on. I'm beginning to connect that to what goes on today. Just because The Civil Rights Act was signed in 1965 by Johnson, as we've been hearing, if we've been listening, that there is still a lot of work to do. I wonder what those members of Congress who didn't go to the inauguration did instead?
The pin came from a site in Ann Arbor, I wore it on my sweater at the casino in Traverse City and got a few complements from a minority and the head honcho Indian there. I didn't watch the Inaguaration, but saw so many clips of the speech. I can't imagine what Hillary was thinking there watching Trump. Obama was so gracious with the exchange of power, I hope he stays connected.
Do you have the DC March on TV? Great speakers so far at the rally.
Yes, I had to find it on Cspan.
Michael Moore, MI is represented!
I tried to make a pussycap, no bright pink yarn here!
I so wish I was there!
Yes, Maud was saying that we should have gone. She was watching it on TV all day. They ran it on our local TV station. I saw that they spoke a lot about Flint and Michigan and Michael Moore was good. We saw a lot of the ladies coming back on the metro when we were going to dinner. I hope people see how serious this is.
These marches were all over the country, did you see Madonna? She looks so young! I watched until the MI basketball game started. I should have gone downtown, the sun came out and it was 61 degrees out. I see Nicolle was in Lansing for the March.
No, I missed Madonnna. I'll try to catch it on the recap tonight. Good for Nicolle! I had my shirt on today and a lot of people asked me if I went. I saw London and Paris on the news.
They just said that 597,000 people used the metro today. That's crazy!! I'm surprised it didn't break down.
I'm sure there will be more marches to participate in. A lot of my family left for Africa Saturday.
There were so many great signs, my favorite was " IKEA has better cabinets".
Who is going besides Kim and Paul? Yeah, the IKEA sign was great. It was even in the IKEA colors. I liked "men of quality support equality".
Kim, Paul, Brenda, Charlie and his friend and Kim's two friends. I couldn't ask Sandy to go with me to the march, she still has a boot on her foot.
Post a Comment