Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Patty

Happy Birthday, Patty I don`t know what the occasion was, I think it was your Confirmation. I can`t believe that I`m that much older than you. I was out of school, working at this time and you were just a kid!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Alice, you look like some doctor or scientist from one of those movies back in the '50s! So very sophisticated and smart....

Have a great birthday, Patty, whatever you do today!

Alice said...

Thanks, Deb, but I only was a telegraph operator, and I had a lot of spending money (single) to buy some nice clothes at that time. Patty, was that your record player in the background?

patsy said...

I'm almost sure it was my confirmation. The date on the side says June of '57 which would make me only 10. I thought you are 12 or so for confirmation.
Behind us is the old (new then) record player. I remember Tom bought alot of Johnny Mathis albums. I liked him too but could only afford the latest hits on 45's.
My dad's chair behind us I still have but reupholstered.

Eric Paczkowski said...

Patty,
Happy belated birthday and I just love the old photos you have. It brings back great memories to see Grandma and pa's old house on Audabon. Thanks also for posting my photos.