Friday, February 18, 2011

February Thaw

The secret of how to build the teepee is revealed.


It's a good thing that it is windy out or the puddles would be over our boot tops! My car looks like I live on a dirt road and little cat paws are all over the hood and windshield. Dog paws are all over my kitchen floor. Yuck! I hate the mud but the sun is out now and maybe things will dry out before it rains or snows again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH HA! Looks like you will be getting more snow for the teepee. 3-5 inches is what I heard. Justin had 78 degrees yesterday and the top down on his car.

Alice said...

Yes, it`s supposed to start here at 9 am. It will look so much better with snow on the ground, again. We had a lot of branches down and we lost power one day this week. a BRIGHT NOTE; Spring training started for the Tigers. Did you read about cabrera`s DUI?
Gee, what we put up with our pets-Max caught a mouse this week, blood on the deck.

Alice said...

I must say that the BLUE house looks better with the snow on the teepee. Are they a Uof M fan?
The snow won`t start until 1 pm here, so I can get out for awhile.

patsy said...

Wow! Hope you are home. It is really coming down....BLIZZARD!!
I ran out too, to the library. I shoveled the drive but I couldn't keep up. Bill's turn.

Alice said...

Yes, I made it back ok. I had this $10 cash coupon from Kohl`s and I was going to give it to Sandy, but i discovered that today was the last day it was good and sandy worked today. I was in there for a few minutes and saw the snow was starting, so I cut short my visit. I was to go across the street to the mall for Starbucks and B&N, but I headed home and got up the driveway. Bill is not home, yet.