Beautiful pics! They just make me feel warm all over, and I really need that right now. Its barely 20 degrees here, with 20 in. of snow on the ground. It`ll be a shock when you return.
Leaving this morning for Petoskey, then Boyne Mt. can you believe Kara is leaving warm, sunny, FL to come to MI to be with us? Also, we`re expecting Justin to arrive from VA, if the flying weather cooperates.
Well,the snow storms have passed for now so all the youngsters should be able to fly in ok.
I got the most wonderful B.card from Deb. Lovely sentiments. Celebrating number 64 with carry out chinese for dinner for two and a fire in the fireplace!
Oh Boy!! My old friend Kim is sending fresh lemons from Arizona......which seems appropriate at 64!
So great that Katie and Christian have joined the fun. Be sure to take pic of the family. Seems like these get togethers are a good opportunity for the families to do a recording. Seems like there must be an easy 'modern' way of recording now. Any ideas?
I talked to Uncle Tony last weekend and he and Aunt Beth are doing fine despite the weather. I asked him about the Galanski piano.....how the Theadore St family got it. And where did it go? Was it the one at Uncle Johnny's? Who has it and the rolls now?
I'm probably the only one actually home right now. Which is nice in it's own way. I'm looking forward to reviews of all the get togethers.
6 comments:
Beautiful pics! They just make me feel warm all over, and I really need that right now. Its barely 20 degrees here, with 20 in. of snow on the ground. It`ll be a shock when you return.
It looks like a wonderful place that you are staying.
Are Jess and Cindy entertaining the locals with their music?
Leaving this morning for Petoskey, then Boyne Mt. can you believe Kara is leaving warm, sunny, FL to come to MI to be with us? Also, we`re expecting Justin to arrive from VA, if the flying weather cooperates.
Well,the snow storms have passed for now so all the youngsters should be able to fly in ok.
I got the most wonderful B.card from Deb. Lovely sentiments. Celebrating number 64 with carry out chinese for dinner for two and a fire in the fireplace!
Aloha to all.. Glad you're all getting together in Boyne with Kara..! Have a great time..
Gonna be an adjustment returning to this Michigan winter! We're taking lots of photos.. but not much music at the moment..
Cindy's daughter Katie & hubby Christian have joined us.. Christian proposed on Hawaii 4 years ago so they're the young romantics among us..
Patty, I'll catch up to you next month.. yes we still need you, yes we'll still feed you... now that you're 64!
Oh Boy!! My old friend Kim is sending fresh lemons from Arizona......which seems appropriate at 64!
So great that Katie and Christian have joined the fun.
Be sure to take pic of the family.
Seems like these get togethers are a good opportunity for the families to do a recording. Seems like there must be an easy 'modern' way of recording now. Any ideas?
I talked to Uncle Tony last weekend and he and Aunt Beth are doing fine despite the weather. I asked him about the Galanski piano.....how the Theadore St family got it. And where did it go? Was it the one at Uncle Johnny's? Who has it and the rolls now?
I'm probably the only one actually home right now. Which is nice in it's own way. I'm looking forward to reviews of all the get togethers.
Post a Comment