Great Music
I didn't watch the grammys but watched this video
Mumford and Sons, the Avett Brothers and everyone helping out Bob Dylan. What great groups. What great music. They are all having so much fun!
I read this, "Dylan's performance along with the two bands, was a salute to the comeback of acoustical music. The folk legend hopped out onto stage, like Charlie Chaplin, as both bands jammed to a rousing edition to Dylan's 1965 classic. The band members of Mumford and the Avetts seemed almost giddy with excitement, singing backup like teenagers in a garage band."

2 comments:
A few months ago PBS or GVSU had a 2 hour special of Bob Dylan`s concerts. It was very entertaning, and I would go to a concert if he ever came to town.
I saw these groups on the Grammys and I thought they were great! Just pure acoustic music without all the hype and sensationalism. I wonder if teenagers would even listen to it.
Post a Comment