galanski family, paczkowski family, galan family, delfino family, and extended families
My African violets are doing great with all the sun.
Some critter knocked over my birdbath overnight!
My Cannas that I got from Patty have tall leaves, no flowers.
The lake level is still low, we need more rain.
Posted by
Alice
at
10:45 AM
4 comments:
Your lake level is even lower than ours! Your grass looks good, though. Stan waters the flowers at least twice a day. I heard that this dryness leads to more mosquito breeding grounds for West Nile virus.
Your Cannas will bloom soon, I'm sure. The humming birds are loving mine. I planted them a couple of weeks before I gave you yours.
Grandma was really good at growing violets too. I tend to over water or something.
It's funny how something as simple as a screened in porch can make you feel soo good. It's like a whole new space that belongs to you.
I think Cindy has to leave the day that the G.R. Art Fest begins. We could come to the gardens anyhow sometime before that. What is your schedule like, Deb?
I think we really need to narrow down 1. the area where we want to meet and 2. who wants to go. Then we can decide where. My schedule is pretty flexible if I know ahead of time.
I'll keep that week open if you decide to come into GR. Did you ask Cindy what she wanted to do?
Post a Comment