Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wedding picture

Faded picture in frame.
(I could scan and improve the color in this picture.  Not perfect but a bit better.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not kidding! Much bigger than my wallet size, but really faded. Maybe it was the matte finish that made it worse. I swear I had a picture with all the maids of honor standing outside our house, but I can't find it.

Anonymous said...

Correction...I meant bridesmaides. We were all standing with Marty.

Alice said...

Yes, I remember those pictures I think I have some, but they are really small. I'm glad I have my IPad, my computer died the other day. Last week it was our printer, this week the computer! We have a problem in my front garden, we have a bee's nest in the ground, right under my hanging basket. Bill sprayed last night and stomped down the ground, but they are back today. He got some foam that you put down the hole, I hope it does the trick.