Opening Day!

Obviously this pic was not taken in Detroit.
Don't forget that the tigers game today will be on channel 2 starting at 12:30. I'll wave to you. I'll be the woman all bundled up under layers of winter-rain gear! It should be fun. The Free Press and even NY Times had a lot of Tiger info. Great expectations for our team this year if everyone stays healthy.

4 comments:
Hey Patty..I don't see you! I know you're there somewhere. Yes, the Tigers are pretty much picked to win it all this year.
As you know, I had to go to bowl this afternoon and didn`t see the game until 3 PM. They were winning then, at least you didn`t have the rain and fog that was with us all day over here. After spending the weekend in Detroit, I was tired. We enjoyed every day there. Sunday morning, they had the cleaning crew out in full force on the express ways, getting ready for opening day. Looking forward to Friday`s game.
Well, you can't win them all, right? And the Tigs haven't won an opener in 3 years. It was a good game and Inge played really well. Verlander shouldn't have started the 7th inning.
The weather was great though and it got up to 58 degrees. The beers are cheaper but half the size and our peanut man had to raise his price by 50 cents!
I'm looking forward to the game on Wednesday when Kenny Rogers will pitch and Friday, with Bonderman and Alice!! I'll call on Wed. evening.
Patty, you didn`t call, are we still on for tomorrow? The weather doesn`t look too promising. Also, those Tigers are slouching, I hope to bring them some GOOD LUCK! Our Whitecaps were to have an practice game with GRCC, but the field was too wet. They open at home next Monday. I`m holding out to see what the weather will be, its a night game. BRR
Post a Comment