OK, somebody help me with this one. It looks like Marty and Patty are dressed to the nines. Alice looks pretty spiffy, too! The year is 1956 and I recognize our lovely wallpaper in the background. What do you think?
What a great photo. I think we are all "dressed to the nines"! Alice's dress looks satiny and Deb looks like she just got her bangs trimmed. (Did your big sisters do those kind of things to you?) Grandma is not in the pic so she must have been w/ the Delfino's. Tom is not in the pic but that might be him next to my dad and out of the frame. Once again I think Marge's husband must be taking the picture. Maybe it is Marty's confirmation? Who was her sponsor? This blog has some good ideas for reading and survey questions about books. http://peoplereading.blogspot.com/ And this one has some wonderful tips and pictures of everyday Paris. http://www.parisdailyphoto.com/
I think it was Marty`s graduation party from 8th. grade. I think we had to wear a white dress. I remember my dress, it was yellow. I don`t know what qualifies as hobbies exactly, there are a lot of things I like to do with my time that I don`t consider hobbies. But I have to knit every day that I`m home. I like gardening, but that seasonal around here. We were gone overnight and I couldn`t wait to get online to see the blog, that sounds like a hobby.
Maybe it's Marty's 8th grade graduation. The dates would work out. I have a new hobby...working on my 40th Class reunion. Sounds like there's interest in our huge class of 55 people! I know 2 people died, so that makes 53.
I think you`ll be lucky to get 25 to the reunion. Our class size was 80 and we always got about 40 to participate. Did Marie and Myra graduate with you? I don`t remember your graduation, was I there? Did any one watch "dancing with the stars" yesterday? I thought the only one that was any good was Mario, the 19 year old. Tonight should be better with the girls dancing. Kristi Yamaguchi should do well, I can`t see how Marlee can dance without hearing the music. I tried to dance without my hearing aids in and its hard. She must have a good partner to lead her.
Alice, you were probably still very busy in 1969...your oldest was only 10! Yes, Marie and Myra are part of the 55 in our class. I have some pictures with ma and dad in my cap and gown, but I don't think I had a party. C'mon, it was 1969 and I wanted to go to Woodstock!
I caught some of the show last night. I think the guy from Chile will be good, in time. I can't imagine dancing without hearing music...what a feat!
5 comments:
What a great photo. I think we are all "dressed to the nines"! Alice's dress looks satiny and Deb looks like she just got her bangs trimmed. (Did your big sisters do those kind of things to you?) Grandma is not in the pic so she must have been w/ the Delfino's. Tom is not in the pic but that might be him next to my dad and out of the frame. Once again I think Marge's husband must be taking the picture. Maybe it is Marty's confirmation? Who was her sponsor?
This blog has some good ideas for reading and survey questions about books.
http://peoplereading.blogspot.com/
And this one has some wonderful tips and pictures of everyday Paris.
http://www.parisdailyphoto.com/
I think it was Marty`s graduation party from 8th. grade. I think we had to wear a white dress. I remember my dress, it was yellow.
I don`t know what qualifies as hobbies exactly, there are a lot of things I like to do with my time that I don`t consider hobbies. But I have to knit every day that I`m home. I like gardening, but that seasonal around here. We were gone overnight and I couldn`t wait to get online to see the blog, that sounds like a hobby.
Maybe it's Marty's 8th grade graduation. The dates would work out. I have a new hobby...working on my 40th Class reunion. Sounds like there's interest in our huge class of 55 people! I know 2 people died, so that makes 53.
I think you`ll be lucky to get 25 to the reunion. Our class size was 80 and we always got about 40 to participate. Did Marie and Myra graduate with you? I don`t remember your graduation, was I there?
Did any one watch "dancing with the stars" yesterday? I thought the only one that was any good was Mario, the 19 year old. Tonight should be better with the girls dancing. Kristi Yamaguchi should do well, I can`t see how Marlee can dance without hearing the music. I tried to dance without my hearing aids in and its hard. She must have a good partner to lead her.
Alice, you were probably still very busy in 1969...your oldest was only 10! Yes, Marie and Myra are part of the 55 in our class. I have some pictures with ma and dad in my cap and gown, but I don't think I had a party. C'mon, it was 1969 and I wanted to go to Woodstock!
I caught some of the show last night. I think the guy from Chile will be good, in time. I can't imagine dancing without hearing music...what a feat!
Post a Comment